We offer FREE tutorial services in selected courses on an appointment basis.
The appointment system is most compatible with the recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11. Please have your WSU OneCard for identification at the time of your appointments.
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
Courses & Times Available (PDF)
- This list is for viewing purposes only. You must schedule an appointment using the above link.
Information for departments and faculty about course support (PDF)
We are committed:
- to provide academic support to students through individualized and group peer tutoring in selected courses
- to assist students in understanding the subject material so they can successfully meet the academic standards of their courses
- to introduce students to proven study strategies along with course content that will permit them to study efficiently, effectively and become independent learners
- to employ tutors recommended by faculty who are successful WSU students†in their various disciplines as demonstrated by their academic record
- to provide students who have the desire, motivation and willingness to successfully fulfill their academic potential with assistance, techniques, and encouragement for achieving their potential
NOTE: While we do not provide tutoring for specific exams/standardized tests (LSAT, MCAT, etc.), the Academic Success Center does offer assistance in improving test-taking skills through our Study Skills Counseling and Workshop Series.