Additional tutoring resources
During the Covid-19 pandemic, please contact each of the units below for their remote support.
Additional Tutoring Resources are Available through the Departments and/or Student Organizations below:
- Accounting Tutorial Lab: Walk-in Tutoring lab for students who need accounting help, located in Rands House (room 200).
- Basic German Language Instructors' Office Hours: You are always welcome to attend the office hours of any of the current instructors for help with homework or other German-related questions. Follow the link below for office hours and locations:
- Chemistry Learning Center provides chemistry help from graduate teaching assistants (general and organic chemistry), as well as a place for organized group study. Click on the link below for hours and more information:
- Math Resource Center offers Drop-In hours and appointments.
- Psychology Academic Support Services (PASS), provides drop in tutoring for a variety of psychology courses.
- Public Speaking Resource Center (PSRC), At the PSRC, COM 1010 students can receive help with a variety of communication-related skills, such as managing anxiety, gathering support material, presentation organization, outline construction, effective delivery, and appropriate presentational aid design. The PSRC is a friendly environment located in MANO 464.
- The Writing Center (located on the 2nd floor, UGL), provides individual tutoring consultations, research assistance from librarians, and technology consultants, all free of charge for graduate and undergraduate students at WSU. The WRT Zone serves as a resource for writers, researchers, and students' technology projects. For more information,