Study Skills Counseling
We offer one-to-one Study Skills Counseling to Wayne State University's undergraduate population. Our Specialists will analyze your current study habits and work with you to create a more effective, individualized plan for success. We offer assistance in the following areas:
- Improve your test-taking abilities/preparation strategies
- Prevent and overcome test-anxiety
- Reduce your study time by learning more efficient study strategies
- Better manage your time in both school and personal life
- Master your textbooks/course material
- Improve your concentration in lecture and during study time
- Revamp your approach to memorization
- Both prevent and/or manage stress
Meeting with a Specialist is FREE. They will guide you through structured sessions prepared to help you improve in a variety of study skills areas. All sessions are designed with your individual goals in mind – each meeting is both confidential and personalized around your needs.
Submit a request for study skills form. A specialist will contact you within three business days to schedule your first appointment.