Check us out on Facebook!
What is Supplemental Instruction (SI)?
Sustain the strong work ethic with built-in study time for your classes
Reinforce your learning from lecture
Master the course material by making connections of concepts accurately
Develop effective study skills for your classes
Motivate to succeed with your peers
Who Are the SI Leaders?
- Go over difficult and important concepts
- Learn by collaborating with your classmates
- Learn study skills and strategies to help you throughout college
- Practice problems and drill material
- Prepare for exams by reviewing concepts and practice materials
- Develop effective study guides for your studying
- Find answers to your questions
- !Have fun and meet new people
What courses are supported by Supplemental Instruction?
SI supports 1000 and 2000 level courses with high enrollment numbers (~250 students+). Check here for the most up-to-date schedule of SI sessions and SI support!
Any Questions/Concerns/Suggestions/Comments, please contact:
Coordinator for Peer Assisted Learning (Supplemental Instruction & Tutoring):
Christine Huang, (313) 577-9182 email@example.com
Want to keep up-to-date on all the latest happenings in Supplemental Instruction at the Academic Success Center? See what's new in SI!