Study Skills Counseling
We offer one-on-one study skills counseling to Wayne State University's undergraduate population. Let one of our specialists analyze your current study habits and work together to create a more effective, individualized plan for success. We offer assistance in the following areas:
- Improve your test-taking abilities/preparation strategies
- Prevent and overcome test-anxiety
- Reduce your study time by learning more efficienct study strategies
- Better manage your time in both school and personal life
- Master your textbooks/course material
- Improve your concentration in lecture and during study time
- Revamp your approach to memorization
- Both prevent and/or manage stress
Meeting with a Learning Specialist is FREE. They will guide you through structured sessions prepared to help you improve in a variety of study skills areas. All sessions are designed with your individual goals in mind – each meeting is both confidential and personalized around your needs.
Submit a request for study skills form. A specialist will contact you within three days to set up your first appointment.
Do you prefer connecting with our specialists online?
Our online service is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Click here to request access.
For questions, contact Angela Zanardelli Sickler- Study Skills Coordinator at email@example.com
In addition to individual Study Skills Counseling, we also offer a wide variety of free Student Success Workshops.