Become a PAL Leader
Interested in becoming a PAL Leader?
You can select from these roles: Tutor, Study Group Facilitator, and/or SI Leader
Benefits of becoming an PAL Leader:
- Develop important leadership, public speaking, and interpersonal skills
- Gain excellent experience for future teaching positions
- Get re-acquainted with course material
- Obtain important professional experience for your resume
- Form relationships with peers and/or faculty members
- Help others succeed
- Get paid!
- Good academic standing (3.5 or better)
- At least one year of attendance at WSU
- Grade of B+ or higher in course to be supported
- Two letters of recommendation (one of the letters must be from a faculty members)
- A desire to help others, and insight into necessary study skills and the habits of successful students
- Prospective PAL leaders who could potentially serve for more than two semesters are preferred
- Previous experience with our service is helpful!
If you are interested, please consider submitting an application.
APPLY ONLINE: APPLY NOW
Please note that recommendations can be emailed directly to the coordinator,Christine Huang, email@example.com