Welcome to Math Literacy Services Home Page
Math Literacy Services (MLS) is a service of the Academic Success Center. The focus of MLS is to assist students in becoming self-determined, motivated, and independent learners of mathematics. Improving students' math comprehension skills leads to academic excellence. This can open new opportunities for students while decreasing math anxiety. The added success can then affect all other aspects of the student's life on campus.
What's happening at Math Literacy Services?
- We changed the Supplemental Math Study Groups for Tuesdays! MAT 1800 meets from 12 - 1 PM, and MAT 2010 meets from 1 - 2 PM.
- Supplemental Math Study Groups will be in the STEM Commons, located in the Science and Engineering Library (between the Biology and Chemistry Buildings). Check out the schedule for the Winter 2018 semester.
- We're on Facebook. Check our page out! (www.facebook.com/MLSatWSU)
- Follow Math Literacy Services on Twitter! @wsumathsuccess
- Group Tutoring is available! Click on the "Schedule an Appointment" tab to read about requesting a group session.
- Math Literacy Services will pilot on-line study groups using Blackboard Collaborate. Check out the "Math Resources" tab for more information.