Our services are designed to enhance your academic experience by addressing common student financial difficulties. We want to help you alleviate financial concerns, so you can spend more time thinking about your school work. Best of all, our servcies are FREE!
One-on-one Financial Coaching
Steps to sign up for one-on-one financial coaching:
1. Sign into WAMS Tutor system.
2. Click "Schedule New Appointment".
3. Select the following options:
Department: Academic Success Center
Subject: Miscellaneous (MISC)
Course: MISC1000 - Financial Coaching
Appointment times may vary in availability from week to week. If you are having difficulty signing up, contact Adam Bauer.
Online Community - WSU's Common Cents
Our private online community is open to Wayne State students to ask questions, share tips, and access our resources no matter where they are, 24/7. You'll receive prompt advice, links to articles, and interact with other frugal-minded Wayne Staters.
For free access, fill out our sign-up form: Common Cents Access
Frugal Living Learning Community
Want to learn more about personal finance with other, frugal minded Wayne State students?
Sessions will be held once a month from October to May. Each session will be led by a member of the Financial Literacy Program team. We are offering the program on multiple days (Wednesday and Thursday) to accomodate schedules. Here's how to sign up:
1. Fill out the form: Fin Lit LC Sign-up
2. Indicate which day and time works best. If both options fit into your schedule, feel free to select both days.
3. Check your email, as a member of the Fin Lit team will reach out to you to confirm your attendance and provide details of the meeting location.
* The learning community is only open to undergraduate students. Graduate students may take advantage of our financial coaching and workshop series.
For more information on the program or services, contact Adam Bauer (email@example.com).